Monday 16 November 2020

RESEARCH: AUDIENCE QUESTIONNAIRE



I designed and distributed via Google Forms, an individual audience questionnaire to investigate our target audience's preferences. It is useful as it allows me to collect a variety of data from different genders and ages, telling me about their preferences when it comes to films. I intend to publish it on social media in order to reach a wider audience and gather a wider range of results. 

Some of the questions I asked were their age, gender and where they would prefer to view a trailer. I wanted to research the preferences of my target audience so I could work out what would please them most and make them want to watch my film. 


The questions I intend to ask are as follows:

What age are you?

- 20 and under

- 21 and over


What gender are you?

- Male

- Female

- Prefer not to say

- Other


What genre of film do you prefer? 

- Action

- Thriller

- Horror

- Romcom

- Comedy

- Drama

- Literacy adaptation

- Historical

- Sci-Fi

- Documentary

- Mystery


Do you tend to watch the trailer before deciding whether to watch a film?

- Yes

- No

- Sometimes


What platforms do you use to find out about films? 

- Cinema

- Social Media

- Website

- Television


Are you influenced by any of the following?

- Reviews

- Recommendations

- Social Media

- Interviews

- Trailers


Do you like any of these trailers?

- If yes, why?


Do you like any of these posters?

- If yes, why?

    1 comment:

    1. I enjoyed doing your audience questionnaire and think that you asked relevant and pertinent questions.

      ReplyDelete